CODE OF ETHICS
An initiative of the Policy Planning Committee – Chairman John Fox
1. To give every assistance, compassionate and practical, to road trauma victims and/or victims' families and friends.
2. To give assistance, compassionate and practical, to victims of any other misdemeanour, whenever the necessity arises.
3. To ensure that the principles of fairness, justice, impartiality and integrity are upheld and practiced at all times.
4. To ensure that the objectives and priorities of the company are zealously pursued, avoiding any neglect of these duties which could have the potential of retarding the achievements of the company’s goals.
5. To practice frank and courteous discussion and co-operation when dealing with Government and semi-Government agencies, legal fraternity and members of the community.
6. To report, record and relay to the public all information pertaining to the company in an accurate and honest manner.
7. To, as a representative of the company, conduct all business in an honest, objective and professional manner.
8. To, as an appointed promoter of the company’s ideals, portray the company in good faith, abstaining from seeking self-recognition and self-gain.
9. To avoid airing any grievances or criticism of the company, other than at company meetings, and to abide by the directions of the Management Committee.
10. To increase, at every opportunity, public awareness of the company’s aims and to maintain this awareness within the community at large.